top of page

Michigan Center and Napoleon Real Estate Market Update-10/16/23



When it comes to Real Estate, everything is very localized. There can be some tendencies that track over a larger area, but overall, the more localized things can be broken down to the more accurate it can be.

Nothing to me is more localized than talking about Napoleon, Michigan and Michigan Center, Michigan Real Estate. This is my community, and I strive to be your expert on these areas. Now, let me share with you some recent information about Napoleon and Michigan Center Real Estate.


As of my writing this on 10/16/2023 there are currently 36 properties currently on the MLS listed for sale that are in Napoleon Michigan's School district. Those of you familiar with the are will know that homes in Napoleon Township still usually show either a Jackson address or a Grass Lake address with some being Brooklyn, Norvell, or Clarklake as well. Of the 36 properties currently on the MLS in Napoleon, these homes currently range in price from $65,000 to $1,480,000 with a median price point of $292,400. The price per square foot is ranging from $72/sq. ft. to $390/sq. ft. with a median price of $162/sq. ft.. The homes range from 1 to 5 bedroom with the median being 3 and have 1 to 5 bathrooms with the median being 2. The homes in Napoleon currently on the market range in days on the market from 1 to 465 days and have a median of 46.5 DOM.


Over the last 60 days Napoleon Michigan (School District) Real Estate has had 17 homes come off the market as well. Here are the facts around those homes. These homes have sold from anywhere between $40,500 to $557,500 with a median sales price in Napoleon of $339,450. These homes had a range of $25 to $309 per sq ft. with the median being $184 per sq ft. The average for these homes to get was 98.87% of list price. These properties were selling 75% of the time in 0-30 days on market, 18.8% in 31-60 days on market, and 6.3% in 61-90 days. When you look at the 17 homes that came off the market, 16 sold and 1 was cancelled.


As far as Michigan Center Real Estate goes, over the last 60 days there have been 8 homes that came off the market. All 8 homes sold. These homes sold from $90,000 to $450,000 with a median of $207,950. The Michigan Center Real Estate price per sq. ft. ranged from $72 to $307 with a median of $147. These homes averaged 100.97% of list price when sold. The days on market for Michigan Center Real Estate ranged from 0 days to 80 with a median of 3.5 days on the market. These homes are going fast. Homes here sold 75% of the time in 0-30 days, while the other 25% of the homes sold in 61-90 days.


Michigan Center currently has 7 homes on the market. Of those 7 homes properties, 3 have accepted offers, and 4 are available. Of the 4 available homes, three are waterfront. The list price ranges from $24,500 for a home that needs repair after a fire on up to $419,900 with a median of $274,900. These properties have a price per sq ft of $17 to $388 with a median of $159. These homes have been on the market from 3 to 107 days.


If you have any other questions about the market, or maybe an observation you would like to discuss, feel free to reach out. I am happy to talk. If you are looking to learn more about the Michigan Center Chain of lakes, please take a look at my page about the Michigan Center Chain of Lakes for more information.


bottom of page